First, you need to download the following files.
If you want to know the Android version from CyanogenMod, you can check at the following.
- Cyanogen 9.1, Android 4.0.x
- Cyanogen 10.0.0 , Android 4.1.x
- Cyanogen 10.1.3, Android 4.2.x
- Cyanogen 10.2.1, Android 4.3.x
- Cyanogen 11.0, Android 4.4.x
- Open Genymotion
- Drag and Drop the ARM Translation Installer v1.1 zip file Genymotion Virtual Device
- Reboot The Genymotion Virtual Device
- After reboot, Drag and Drop the Google Apps zip file to Genymotion Virtual Device
- Reboot the Genymotion Virtual Device
After reboot, you can find the Google Play Store on the application list. Open play store and update all the google apps. After updating and downloading the apps, pull down the Notification bar. You can find to update google play store in the notification.